October 30, 2016

Best Day Ever

Hello everybody, it's me again. I decided to play with my paints, watercolors, and mist for this layout. I have the most fun when I am getting messy. Unfortunately, because of how much time it involves, I don't do it enough. For this layout, I misted and painted on a variety of large tags that I purchased from Ali Edward's shop. LOVE these BIG tags. Don't they look good against the vellum and transparency? I matted my photos with pieces of patterned paper from the Woodland Collection and then once the paint and ink was dry, I added a few die-cuts and cut-aparts.


I was inspired by this sketch by Creative Scrappers! Kristine's sketches always gets my mojo going.




Here are a few close-ups so you can really see everything up close. I totally love everything going on here.
 
DSC_1975

DSC_1977

DSC_1979

DSC_1984
  • Pretty Little Studio Woodland Paper: Leaves 8x8, Rose 8x8, Clover-Yellow 8x8, Vellum: Rose-Yellow, Cut-Apart: Word Flags/Woodland, Die-Cut Tags/Bloom, Stickers/Bloom/Clear
  • Pretty Little Studio Here + There Transparency: Hello 8x8.
  • Other products: Large tags: Ali Edwards, Watercolor paint: Shimmerz Paints, Paint: Jillibean Soup (Aqua), Ranger: (white, yellow), Ink: Clearsnap, #lovethis stamp: Cosmo Cricket, Twine: May Art, Nuvo-Tonic Studio, Veneer: American Crafts.
Thanks for visiting today!


No comments: