October 8, 2016

Buds

Yay, I am so glad the weekend is finally here. It's been a long week and I've been looking forward to some scrappy time this weekend. I've been playing with Bella Blvd's "Alex" collection. I think I like this collection more than the Crate Paper boy line. And I have them both! I love the bright colors and the graphics. So cool, so boyish!

 
Products: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Die cuts: Bella Blvd., Puffy Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Enamel dot: Simple Stories.


I couldn't decide on which patterns to use so I used several pieces to help frame my adorable photo of my boys! I love this photo. I don't get enough pictures of these two. This collection has the cutest die cuts. LOVE them. They are my favorite embellishment, hands down.


I didn't want my title "BUDS" to get lost in the photo so I used a pen and a ruler to add some dots to create a faux stitching look. When these two aren't at the beach, they are playing video games together. So that is why I included the "gamer" tab and paper. :) Cute, right?!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: