October 3, 2016

Crazy Fun

Hello everyone. This week, we are teaming up with Pretty Little Studio to bring you lots of inspiration using Just Nick Studio cut files and Pretty Little Studio products.. A brilliant collaboration, if you asked me. Lately, I've been creating layouts with my sketch pens. LOVE THEM. I love Nic's background cut files and sketch pens are perfect for these cut files.

Whenever my family tries to get a family picture, Katie never fails us. She ALWAYS does something to mess up a perfectly good picture. LOL. I used bits and pieces of Pretty Little Studio's Woodland Collection for this layout. And I added some fun die cuts and stamps from Pinkfresh Studio because they had "blue" in them. I was going for a monochromatic look. What do you think?


Here are a few closer shots of the details on my layout.




Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Crazy cool colors and layout! Love it!