October 21, 2016

Explore

Hi all. Today, we are featuring Pretty Little Studio's Number Tags on the blog. I have had these number tags in my stash for some time and have yet to use them. Initially, I thought they would be great to use for a list on my layout or action photos, but never took the time to use them. So instead, I decided to use a row of numbers at the bottom of the layout to represent Edward's age right now. I LOVE the adorable photos I took at the pool this summer. That smile gets me EVERY time. :)

 
For this layout, I decided to use the fun Scribble Circle Background cut file from Just Nick Studio's shop. This digital cut file cut so nicely. And I am so pleased with it. Doesn't it look great in the background. Perfect for this summer layout.
 
 
 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
 
Products: Pretty Little Studio Let's Go Travel Journaling Cards/ Pittsburgh 3x4, Panama 3x4, Bingo Cards/Bahamas, Number Tags, Stickers/Traveler Words, Merry  And Bright Journaling Cards/Clear/Countdown

No comments: