October 2, 2016

Here Comes the Sun


Hello all. I have another layout to share with you using Pretty Little Studio's "Here Comes the Sun" collection. I forgot that I had a photo from over 18 years ago from a trip that my husband and I took in Aruba. We took a tour of the dessert and there were tons of cactus all over the place! People made fences from cactus because it was cheaper than building an actual fence from metal or wood. I wish I had taken a photo of a house so you could see, but I only got one of me, sitting on a rock in the middle of the dessert. :)


Here at a few close-ups. I had fun playing with the die-cuts, stickers, journaling cards and flair on this layout! You can never have too many of these gorgeous products.

DSC_1913

DSC_1918

DSC_1920

DSC_1927

Here Comes the Sun Paper: Cactus Fiesta, Cactus Medley, Journaling Cards: Summer 3x4, Everything OK, Shine, Stickers: Cactus, Die-Cuts: Here Comes the Sun, Flair: Heart you, Vellum: Summer Fun, Citrus Bliss.
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: