October 9, 2016

November Plans

Hi all. Nicole here with a fun planner spread. I've been working on Clique Kits stuff and started planning for November already. I like to plan a month in advance. I am not one to wait until the last minute to get stuff done. It makes me crazy... Have you checked out our Planner section in the shop? There are lots of fun things in the shop to get your planners started! I used bits and pieces of the October Sapphire kit and add-ons to decorate my planner pages for November. I love Pinkfresh Studio's fun stickers specifically meant for planners.
 
  s254461307115203172_p1432_i1_w500
Here is a glimpse of what November looks like for me on the Clique Kits side of things. I am a busy girl and this does not include my personal schedule. But, I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
 
 
I used all kinds of embellishments on this planner page. I love the die cuts, stickers and stamps from this month's kit and add-ons. They are beautiful, aren't they?
 
Here are some closer photos:
 







 
Thanks for stopping by today~

No comments: