October 28, 2016

Thanks

Hello everyone. I am really enjoying the November Clique kit. Seriously, it's so pretty! For this layout, I wanted to tell a story using a moment in time. And I used my own hand-journaling. I practiced on a plain piece of paper first and made the lines using a pencil... then I traced it with a pen and erased the marks to avoid making any mistakes.

I love the kraft tags in this kit. And actually, I cannot get enough of them. You'll be seeing them again on another layout. I promise. :) For this layout, I included lots of layers. I used the tags to trace several different tags using the patterned paper from the kit. The marble paper is my favorite! Notice how I pulled the background out by adding the marble tag tucked behind the kraft tag?



For this layout, I included lots of layers. I used the tags to trace several different tags using the patterned paper from the kit. The marble paper is my favorite! Notice how I pulled the background out by adding the marble tag tucked behind the kraft tag?





Thanks so much for vising today!-Nicole

1 comment:

Pam said...

Very cute layout!