November 19, 2016

Believe in Magic-Moment to remember

Hi friends. Today, I am sharing another layout I created using Clique Kit's Swan Lake kit. I love the patterns and color palette of this kit. It's a pretty kit, but not too pretty to scrap little boys... For this layout, I wanted to have a little fun with it so I played with some Shimmerz Paints and fussy cutting. The squares were hand-cut from the patterned paper. Then I used foam squares to make a few pop up off the page. I used some of the exclusive journal cards and cut-aparts as well. Can you spot them? Once the paint was dry and the Nuvo drops, the layout came together in a snap. Lots of layers of tags and journaling cards here.

The photo was from when Edward and I walked in Washington D.C. with thousands of other people to help raise money to BEAT cancer. This was my 7th year participating and Edward's 2nd year! I loved having him with me. And the best thing about it was, he enjoyed it too.
  
 

Products: Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper: Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Chipboard alphas: American Crafts, Paint: Shimmerz Paints, Stamps: Ali Edwards, Pinkfresh Studio, Nuvo: Tonic Studio, Sticker words: Pretty Little Studio, Journaling Cards: Cut-aparts: Clique Kits.
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 
 


 
Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole
 


No comments: