November 22, 2016

Cherish


Hi all. Are you ready for Thanksgiving? I am going to mom's. Let her do the cooking since she loves it so much... I'll do my part, stop at the Amish Market next door to work to pick up Pecan pie and dinner rolls. :)

I just realized that I haven't posted anything this week on the blog so I am sharing these cuties up on my blog today. I captured these two perfectly in these photos. Can't you see the love? Edward loves his grandma.

For this layout, I used a sketch by Kim Watson. LOVE her work. She is amazing and her work is so inspiring. I love the design of this layout with the journaling. What do you think? I used mostly the November Clique Kit for this layout.


 
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Die-Cuts: Crate Paper, Simple Stories, Flair: Clique Kits, Thicker: American Crafts, Chipboard heart: Pinkfresh Studio, Mist: Heidi Swapp.
 
A few close-ups:
 



 
Thanks for visiting today.
-Nicole

No comments: