November 14, 2016

Together

Hello everyone. Today, I want to share with you how you can create a layout in a snap using journaling cards! Whenever I am trying to create a layout quickly, I will look through my journaling cards. Once I have a few selected, I move them around the layout until I am satisfied with the placement.

dsc_3482
 
dsc_3489
 
I love Pretty Little Studio's Oakley Ave collections. The journaling cards and stickers are my favorite! Once I adhered my cards, I added a few stickers and sprinkled some Shimmerz Paints on it to pull out the fun patterns from the cards!
 
pretty-little-studio_nicole-martel_shimmerz-paints_layout
 
Here are a few closer photos of the little details on this layout:
 
dsc_3499
 
dsc_3505
 
dsc_3507
 
dsc_3519
 
Thank you for visiting today!
 
Pretty Little Studio Oakley Ave Journaling Cards/Apple Cider 3x4, Oakley 6X4, Stickers/Fall Faves, Stickers/Fall Florals, Stickers/Feelin Fallish, Stickers/Fall Words, Tabs/Woodgrain, Vellum Tape/Fall in Love.
 

No comments: