November 30, 2016

Watercolor cirlces


Hi all. I've been playing with Pretty Little Studio's Summer Vibes collection again. Initially, I did not plan on creating a summer layout, but I love the "summer" acrylic so I couldn't help myself. Before I embellished this layout, I used Shimmerz Paints and a mason jar lid to create a fun background for my layout.

dsc_3583
 
  dsc_3577
 
After I finished tracing the circles using my watercolor paints, I gently tapped on the brush to add a little splash of blue and pink. Then I added a few clear star stickers. LOVE!
 
dsc_3584 Once the paint was dry, I added my embellishments and photo. Isn't this such a fun design? Totally easy to do!
 
Here are a few closer shots of my layout:
 
dsc_3594
 
dsc_3598
 
dsc_3601
 
dsc_3605
 
Thanks for stopping by today! So, are you ready to try experimenting with watercolor paints?
 
Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes: Acrylic Shapes/Summer, Journaling/Sandy 3x4, Stickers/Flower Crown, Summer Stars/Clear, Die-cuts/Picnic Tags, Aloha Words.

No comments: