November 1, 2016

XOXO Fall

13901444_1170587369669102_6124088928012104988_n
Pinterest Inspiration

Happy Fall y'all! Haha, I couldn't wait to be able to say that. I have been waiting awhile for fall. As I write this post on October 20th, it is 80 degrees out! What is going on here? None of my trees have started changing colors yet. I want fall to come so I can take some pictures of the beautiful trees on my street.

While I wait, I will settle with this adorable photo of my son behind his school wearing the shirt I made him, I mean, the shirt that I asked him to wear for picture day. :) I love the plaid shirt so I incorporated some plaid into the layout. Have you ordered Pretty Little Studio's Oakly Avenue collection. I LOVE it. Seriously, I think you are going to get sick of my layouts this month because I can assure you, they are all going to be layouts using this collection. Hopefully, one of these layouts will include a few fall trees. :) For this layout, I took my inspiration from the picture above. I was inspired by the fall theme and plaid.



Since I did not have any color cardstock on hand, decided to paint the edge of my layout using Shimmerz Paint. Once it was dry, I cut another white piece of cardstock and trimmed the edges so you can see the paint on the painted paper and adhered it to the center of the paper so that I got a neat edge.
 
dsc_3450
 
dsc_3451
 
Here are some close ups:
 
dsc_3455
dsc_3468
 
dsc_3475
 
dsc_3476
 
dsc_3470
 
Pretty Little Studio Oakley Ave Acrylic Shapes/Love Fall, Cut-Aparts/Cinnamon Stick, Hello Fall, Die-Cuts/Fall Away Arrows, Orchard Words, Frames/Weathered, Mini Word/Pumpkin, Fall Away Arrow Stickers, Fall Faves Stickers, Feelin Fallish Stickers, Stickers/Fall Words, Tabs/Woodgrain.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: