December 10, 2016

Frosty


Hello everyone. Are you getting ready for the holidays? All done shopping? Ready to scrap those holiday/snow pictures? If so, I have a fun layout to share with you using Pretty Little Studio's Holly Jolly collection. I really like the patterns in this collection. I especially love the Christmas Dinner patterned paper. It's my favorite! I love these pictures of Edward building a snowman last winter. He has the funniest expressions.


I used the Frosty digital cut file from Just Nick's Studio. This month, she is hosting a 12 days of cut files for free. Grab Frosty today!
 
traditions_pretty-little-studio_just-nick-studio_layout_nicole-martel
 
A few close-ups:
 
dsc_4189
 
dsc_4193
 
dsc_4208

Pretty Little Studio Holly Jolly Papers: Trim the Tree, Christmas Dinner, Stocking Stuffers, Journaling/Christmas Carols 4x6, Flair/Home for Christmas, Die-Cuts: Twinkle, Stickers/Traditions, Vellum Tape/Holly Jolly.
 
Thank for visiting today!

No comments: