December 2, 2016

Life is beautiful with you

Hello everyone. HAPPY FRIDAY! Today, I am sharing another layout I created using Clique Kit's December "Wonderland" kit. I am a sucker for die cuts and tags/tabs. I just love how they can add so much more details to the layout. I used a watercolor marker to color the leaf tab at the top of my photo and then I added some ribbon and word stickers to a few of the other tags/tabs. This goes to show, a little embellishments can go a long way. I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple to keep the main focus on my adorable son and I.

 
Supplies: Patterned Pape: Pink Paislee, Journaling Cards, Word stickers: Die cut tab and tag (pink and black and white polka dot): Clique Kits, Tabs/Arrow: Bella Blvd, Ribbon: May Arts
 
Here are a few close-ups:
 

I hand-cut the butterfly and heart from patterned paper and used a foam square to make them pop off the page a bit. I used a black ink pad to dab around the heart to add more color and dimension to the layout.


 
Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: