December 1, 2016

Noted

Hello everyone. I have a fun photo booth layout to share with you today. I am not sure why, but I always have a difficult time scrapping these. So for this layout, I decided to keep it pretty simple. I would normally scan and print photo booth pictures in black and white since it's easier to scrap them that way, but for this layout, I decided to draw three of the main colors from the photo which are blue, red and a little bit of green. Once I had my colors picked out, I went through my stickers and scraps to find bits and pieces of embellishments and paper that would go well with my photo strip. I found a good amount of product in my stash from four different collections! And best of all, I think it looks great! Love when that happens.


A few close-ups:





Pretty Little Studio Marigold Paper: Dahlia, Merry & Bright Planner Stickers/Be Jolly, Darby Assorted, Be Merry Icons, Clarice Checklist, Treasure Island Mini Word/Pirate's Month, Let's Go Travel Vellum Tape/Let's Go, Stickers/World Script Watercolor, Here Comes the Sun Stickers/Think Positive, Wood veneer: Jillibean Soup, Transparency: Pinkfresh Studio, Love sticker: We R Memory Keepers, Journaling card: Clique Kits.

Next time you aren't quite sure where to start with you layout, try going through your stickers and scraps on first before cutting into something new!

Thanks for visiting today.

No comments: