December 20, 2016

Oh What Fun


Hello everyone. Nicole here with a fun winter layout! I was inspired by the trees and cards in this photo so I used different pieces of journaling cards and patterns. I love the little tree pattern! This layout was so much fun to make. I used my red Nuvo to make the doodled frame.

For the holiday sentiments, I used my Silhouette sketch pens to sketch Just Nick Studio's holiday sentiments on my layout in light blue. I wanted it to be subtle.


 
A few close-ups:
 
sneak-pls-winter-layout-001
 
dsc_4215
 
dsc_4219

Pretty Little Studio Holly Jolly Papers: Christmas Dinner, Trim the Tree, Stickers: Jolly Ol St Nick, Journaling/Christmas Party, Die-Cuts/Make a Wish, Vellum Tape/Holly Jolly, Stickers/Remember, Stickers/Magical Words
 
Happy Holidays!

No comments: