December 17, 2016

Today, Tomorrow, Always

Today, I am sharing a layout I created this morning just for time. I woke up early and felt like scrapping, but didn't really want to work on any assignments. I just wanted to scrap whatever I wanted, using whatever I wanted so I pulled out Jillibean Soup's Cold Avocado Soup collection that I've been hoarding to use with the right photos. I bought this collection because I LOVE blue and green. They are my favorite colors and as you can see from the photo, Edward's favorite too.

I've been eyeing up the 9x11 albums for some time now. I wasn't sure if I'd like the size or not, but I love it! This is my very first 9x11 layout I've ever created. Normally, I scap 8 1/2x11, but sometimes, this size is a little tricky to scrap with, especially if I am using a 4x6 photo. So, it looks like I'll be buying some 9x11 albums and I'll be scrapping this size for 2017.

I can't wait to get a WRMK typewriter so I can type on my layouts to make my journaling smaller and more visible...



Products: Patterend Paper: Vellum Tags, Stickers: Die Cuts: Stamps: Epoxy Stickers: Jillibean Soup, Enamel Dots: Roller stamp (date): Pebbles Inc., Chipboard arrow: Ali Edwards Designs, Other: Gluedots, Foam Squares and pen.
 
A few close-ups:
 


Notice how I decorated the center of the spiral circles with random enamel dots? I love how playful this layout looks.



Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole
 

No comments: