December 28, 2016

Top 12 Moments of 2016

Hello everyone. I finally scrapped my top 12 moments of 2016 or should I say, my family's top 12 moments. I used Ali Edwards' Review and Surprise story kit. These kits have been sitting on my desk for a week now so I figured since I was off, I'd scrap my layout. The hardest part of this layout was choosing just 12 photos from the year. I used PicMonkey to create a collage. After I created the collage, I used the same program to add my text to the right of the photo since I am low on alphas. Then printed it on a letter size photo paper and trimmed the edges.


 
My scrapbooking goal for 2017 is to incorporate more story telling on my layouts. Not just slap a few pretty photos, stickers and die cuts on paper and call it done. I do an okay job with this right now, but I want to do more of it. You know what I mean? So I subscribed to Ali Edwards' story kit again. I subscribed in 2015 and took a year off because her kits didn't get used, but this year, I am determined to take advantage of her lessons and dig deeper with my journaling to tell my stories.
 
 
Thanks for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: