January 6, 2017

04/29/2017

Hi everyone. I have another layout to share with you. Yes, another "Love" layout. I apologize now. I figured I better get a head's start on creating layouts for my sister using her engagement photos before she starts throwing hints at me. I am surprised she hasn't asked me yet. LOL.



The January Clique Kit is the perfect kit for scrapping engagement photos. For this layout, I used the "Love" cut file from Just Nick's Shop. You can purchase it here! I love scrapping in a grid. It's super easy to do and it's so much fun decorating the squares with bits and pieces of embellishments found in my stash or kit. :)

 
I stamped the 04/29 on the back of a scrap piece of paper and created my own little banner so that I could use the "2017" flair. That is the date these two little love birds are getting married.


I love the little word label printables that came with the Clique Kits. They make great fillers for just about any project. I can always find a good use for them.



Products: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd., Crate Paper, Printables: Flair: Clique Kits, Wooden Enamel Dots: Banner Die cut: Crate Paper, Digital Cut Files: Just Nick Studio.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: