January 23, 2017

Little Memories

Hi all! Today, I am sharing a layout I created using a sketch by Creative Scrappers. I've been feeling like my layouts are looking the same... And when this happens, I turn to sketches! I love Creative Scrapper's sketches because Kristene Davidson creates the best sketches with awesome designs. Her sketches make it so easy to scrap. Here is the sketch that I used for my layout. For this layout, I used Pretty Little Studio's Marigold collection. It's still one of my favorite collections.


This year, I am going to try to incorporate more journaling on my layouts. I need to get back to telling my stories, rather than just scrapping pretty layouts. I enjoy sharing my stories... I want to be able to look at my layouts down the road and read my precious moments in life. Back in October, we went to visit my sister at college. It was a beautiful Saturday morning; a perfect day for carving pumpkins outside on campus. We had so much fun. :)



I cut several strips of patterned paper and adhered them to the base of the layout. Then I created a photo collage using PicMonkey and printed the photo on 4x6 photo paper with a white border. I hand cut the labels from the Marigold cut-aparts and used Ali Edward's "Little Memories" stamp and American Craft's "what a day" stamp. I also stamped on the tab using Ali Edward's date stamp. My favorite stamp.




Pretty Little Studio Marigold Papers/ Begonia 8x8, Blazing Star 8x8, Dill Flower 8x8, Orange Rose 8x8, Wax Flowers 8x8, Vintage Die Cut/Red Poppy. Wisteria Word Flags, Tabs/Catmint, Labels/Lantana
Thanks for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: