January 31, 2017

Lovely

A few weeks ago, I dropped Edward off to school then went to Bean Rush Café for some coffee and breakfast before I headed to work. It was nice not having to go into work until 10:30am. I got a chance to catch up on some reading and it was GREAT!


I used the Printables from the February Clique Kit. I love the "I drink the coffee, I do the things....". I can totally relate. LOL. I added the "Lovely" gold chipboard from my stash. It looks so good on this layout, I think. Of course, the scanned copy of this layout doesn't do the layout justice. It's much prettier in person. I used foam squares to add the heart to the center of the black and white journaling card.


I hand-cut a little strip of patterned paper then stapled it to the bottom of the journaling card to help pull the layout together. Without this, the journaling kind of hangs at the bottom.


We have a variety of printables listed for sale in the Clique Kits shop. For just a few bucks, you have enough embellishments to last awhile and the good thing about printables is you never run out! You can just print them and use them again and again.


Thanks for stopping by today!