January 21, 2017

Mixed Media

Happy Saturday friends! Since I am running low on my February Clique Kits stash, I decided to scrapbook a mixed media layout so I pulled out my American Crafts scraps, leftover chipboard and rub-ons and got to work. Normally, I am NOT a pink person, but my sister Jamie is actually wearing pink feather earrings in this photo so I was inspired to use my new magenta paint from Shimmerz Paints! For the background, I used an old wood mount stamp by Tim Holtz and Altenew's inks in the colors of Ocean Waves, Frosty Pink and Sea Glass. The stars were made from a screen stencil from Studio Calico. LOVE THEM.

 
I used some other stamps from Glitz Design, Cosmo Cricket and Pinkfresh Studio to decorate the background. This was such a fun layout to make.
 

The butterflies are rub-ons. LOVE the quality of these rub-ons. I used several between this layout and a few others and the rub-ons did not break and they blended with the cardstock nicely. The sticker words and puffy stickers were leftover from my December Kit.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: