January 14, 2017

Naughty

Happy Monday everyone! I have a fun layout to share with you using the Tinsel Town collection. I had these fun photo booth photos from a company dinner party from late November and thought they would make a fun layout using the "naughty" cut apart. This layout is so fun; it totally brings a smile to my face.


I love the die cuts in this collection, especially, the tags! So fun.
 


 
I used the Coal Alphas/Numbers to make the photo booth photos pop. I tried to bring more black into the layout from the photo strips. The Cut-Apart label is from the Summer Vibes Collection.



Lots of layering and yummy embellishments on this layout!

Pretty Little Studio Tinsel Town Paper/ Paper Gift Wrap, Frosted Glass, Journaling Cards/Figgy Pudding 4x6, Oh Deer 3x4, Tags/Merry, Frames/Noel, Die Cuts/Twinkle, Cut-Apart/Nice List, Mini Snowflake, Alphas/Coal, Acrylic/Twinkle/Lime & Mint, Sticker Words/Nice List, Tabs/Jingle,Vellum Tape/Fruit Cake
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
-Nicole

No comments: