January 20, 2017

The Nice List

Hello everyone. Hope you enjoyed the holidays. We had a wonderful holiday. Edward was so happy on Christmas. He loved all of his gifts. Normally, I do not scrap my Christmas photos. I have such a hard time scrapping Christmas, but Pretty Little Studio's Tinsel Town collection is too cute not to use! I just love it so much. For the background of the layout, I used the 6x8 patterned papers! No trimming needed... just add adhesives to the back of the papers and adhere them to the base of your layout. I tried to use only colors in the photo. The black patterned paper really looks good on this layout. I just love it. Most of the time, I hand-journal my story, but since I had a good amount to write, I decided to type it up in a word document and print it on plain cardstock. That way, I save space on my layout.



I added some vellum tape at the bottom base of the layout with some stickers. Lots of layering on this layout. Love it.
 
 


Isn't the Santa die cut adorable?? I think he is the cutest Santa I have ever seen. Rosey cheeks and all.
 

 
I added the "Be Merry" cut-apart with some heart stickers and a tab at the top of the photo with a vellum strip and die cut star.
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Tinsel Town Papers: Tinsel Town 6x8, Polka Dot Paper: Simple Stories, Stickers/Heart Warming, Tabs/Jingle, Die Cuts/Twinkle, Vellum Tape/Fruit Cake, Frames/Noel, Cut-Apart/Nice List, Mini Snowflake
 
Thank you for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: