February 9, 2017

Adventure Awaits

Hi everybody. I've been using the heck out of the February Clique Kit. It's so pretty not to. I used a lot of scraps and leftover embellishments for this layout. I really liked the notebook print and the globe from the cut-apart paper so naturally, I found a way to use it. And of course I had to find somewhere to put the cute bubble bee sticker.

 
I almost passed on the add-ons this month because I thought I had enough embellies, but I caved and bought them because I just can't help myself when it comes to cute little embellishments. I have no will power. This layout was super simple to create. I simply adhered two strips of patterned papers to the cardstock then cut a few cards from the cut-apart papers, added my photos and filled the naked spaces with scraps, stickers and die cuts.




Thanks for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: