February 13, 2017

Best Ever

Happy Monday friends! Today, I am sharing my very first layout using Altenew's Reflection Kit. I loved this kit when it first came out and I've been itching to get it! It is soooo very pretty. I just love the gorgeous patterns, transparency die cuts, wood veneers and stickers. Seriously, it is a one of a kind kit and it's gorgeous.

This is one of my favorite photos of my mom and I so I wanted to scrap a layout of the two of us. The photo really blends well with the embellishments on this layout. My mom snapped this photo of us last summer at the pool. We had such a great time together.



I used the tiny star stamps to stamp my background and I hand-stamped two geometric flowers because they are simply fun!



I used the "best ever" sentiment from the Meadow Flower Stamp Set for my sub title at the bottom of the layout, just below the journaling.


Products Used: Patterned Paper: Transparency Die Cuts: Stickers: Stamps: Wood Veer Buttons: Wood veneer bird: Altenew, Ribbon: May Arts Ribbon

Thank you for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: