February 8, 2017

Family

Happy hump day all! Hope you're having a fabulous week. Today, I am sharing another layout using Pretty Little Studio's "Summer Vibes" collection. I've had this adorable photo for quite some time now and haven't had the opportunity to scrap it. Until just recently, I wanted to play with mixed media so I used an American Crafts triangle stencil  with Shimmerz Paints Dazzlerz in Jelly Bean Green. I love these dimensional pastes. They really make a layout pop. Once the paste was dry, I splashed some paints and spray ink to add more color.


Here is a close up of the triangles with some splashes of paints and spray ink. The green is so vibrant and pretty!


I layered some more flower circles similar to the florals on the Journaling card to make it stand out a bit more.



Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes Journaling Cards/Pineapple Punch, Die-Cuts/Picnic Tags, Die-Cut/Aloha Words, Cut-Aparts/Summer Labels, Word Flags, Summer Days/Cut-Aparts, Vellum Tape/Festival, Stickers/Flower Crown, Acrylic Shapes/Summer, Other: Dimensional Paste, Paint and Spray Ink/Shimmerz Paints, Black and White Triangle Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Chipboard Ampersand: American Crafts
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: