February 8, 2017

Guest Designer for Jillibean Soup

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news for you. This month, I am Guest Designing for Jillibean Soup. What an honor and pleasure to be working with this wonderful company. I want to thank Jill and Kimber for having me this month on their blog!

This month, I created several layouts using the Hardy Hodgepodge collection. I LOVE the colors and die cuts in this collection. What a beautiful collection. And so versatile.


It's been awhile since I played with my circle templates from Creative Memories. I love how playful this layout looks. Lots of die cuts and stickers on this one. And I am a sucker for Jillibean Soup's tags. If you look really closely, you can see how I randomly added a dot in the center of the stars using a mustard color Nuvo. :)



 As soon as I saw the cute Puppy die cut, I knew I wanted to scrapbook my buddy Cooper. How cute is he?! Lucky for me, I had the perfect photo to go with it. And more tags. LOL


I kept this layout pretty simple. I really like how the tags look at the bottom of the photo with the journaling and die cuts.



And for my last layout, I decided to scrap my handsome son. I just love this photo. It's hard to get him to cooperate with me when I pull out the camera, and even though he isn't looking at me, it still turned out nice. At first, I was worried that the plaid would clash with the patterns, but I love the color of this shirt too much to change the photo to black and white. The fun, playful circle digital die cut is from Just Nick Studio's shop. LOVE this cut file. It's my favorite. I used Shimmerz Paint to color the circles to add a little more color... As if the layout needed anymore coloring. LOL


 I painted the "Happy" wood veneer with Shimmerz Paint as well. Doesn't it look nice? And of course, I added another tag with hand-journaling.



Thank you for visiting today!
-Nicole




No comments: