February 3, 2017

Let it snow

Happy Friday everybody! I have a fun wintery layout to share with you today. In January, we got a whopping 1" of snow and Edward was thrilled to death. He got himself dressed and came into my room and said he wanted to go outside and build a snowman. I told him that we didn't have enough snow for that. LOL. But that didn't keep him from trying. He gave up and started slapping snow on my back since he couldn't even form snowballs. The snow was like dust.

Yes! I did use the "Summer Vibes" collection for my layout because the colors matched my son's hat and jacket perfectly! And since we are featuring clear embellishments today on Pretty Little Studio's blog, I decided to use lots of clear stars on my layout. I love these and I am totally out of them. Looks like I'll be buying more soon. I decided to pull out my Creative Memories circle templates for this layout. I've had these templates since I started scrapping over 16 years ago and I still love them. What do you think about the clear star stickers? You can barely tell they are stickers. They blend in with the white cardstock perfectly.



Isn't the snowman adorable? I bought these from the Clique Kits store just because I loved the snowman! He totally makes me smile.




Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes Paper: Aquamarine, Fruit Stand, Word Flags/Summer Days, Cut-Aparts/Summer Labels, Die-Cuts/Aloha Words, Stickers/Summer Stars/Clear, Die-Cuts/Picnic Tags, Acrylic Shapes/Summer, Stamps: Honey Bee Stamps

Thank you for visiting today!

No comments: