February 23, 2017

me and you




Pinterest Inspiration

Hello everyone. What do you think about this Pinterest Inspiration. As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought of the "You & Me" collection mixed with the "Here Comes the Sun" collection. For this layout, I decided to use lots of teal, pink and white. I know, this is unusual for me. LOL. Too much pink to my liking, but I like how this one turned out.
 

I had a cut file from Just Nick's Studio that I never used because I did not like the color of the patterned paper so I decided to ink it up and use it on this layout!
 

For the title, I used the clear stickers from the "Wonderland" collection. And a few die cuts from Heather's "Summer Vibes" collection. I had to add another color other than teal, one and pink. LOL. It was too much.
 

I decided to add a Geo sticker from the "Let's Go Travel" and some cut-aparts from the "You & Me" collection to pull the top right-side of the layout together.
 

I hope I was able to inspire you to mix and match your Pretty Little Studio stash so they don't go unused!
 
Pretty Little Studio: Marigold Paper/ Wax Flower, You & Me Cut-Outs/Adore You Phrase Strips, Love Story Word Flags, Garlands/Like You Paper Ribbons, Tabs/Together,  Here Comes the Sun/ Journaling/Shine, Let's Go Travel/Stickers/Geo Tags, Summer Vibes/Die-Cuts/Aloha Words, Wonderland/Stickers/Snow Cream Vellum, "Love" Digital cut file: Just Nick Studio

No comments: