February 25, 2017

Roadtrip

Happy Friday everybody! I have been using Heather's "Summer Vibe" collection all month long. I just love how bright and fun this collection is. A few weeks ago I went to pick Edward up from school and as few minutes after he got into the truck, he says, "hey mommy, do I look cool?" and when I looked over, this is what I saw. Not only is he rocking the shades, but he is as bright as a lime. LOL. It's no wonder why I decided to use the Summer Vibes collection for this photo. The bright colors made it so easy to scrap this adorable photo.


For the background, I used a few tags and punched some circles from the packaging and journaling cards. I basically used a good amount of scraps from this collection since I don't like throwing anything away! For the top of the layout, I punched several circles and cut them in half to create a fun border at the top. Then I used a black pen and ruler to add a half inch border at the bottom half of the layout.



I used some cut-apart labels and flag banners to help tell my story and a few stamps and mini stickers words inside of the labels.




Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes: Journaling/Pineapple Punch 4x6, Let's Go Outside 3x4, Stickers/Summer Stars/Clear, Stickers/Sunshine Word/Clear, Stickers/Vacay Variety, Summer Vibes/Planner Flags, Cut-Aparts/Summer Labels, Word Flags/Summer Days/Cut-Aparts, Flair/All Day, Every Day

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: