March 21, 2017

Adventure

 
Hello everybody. Today, I am sharing another layout using the gorgeous "Blooming Hearts" collection. I just love this. For this layout, I drew my inspiration from the photo. I love the angle of the photo so I decided to use the fun triangle journaling card. And I used the black and white striped card from the tire rim. I decided not to use any flowers on this layout, however, I did add a touch of pink!
 
 
I wanted to keep this layout pretty simple so the focus remains on the photos and journaling. This layout was super quick to make. I simply added a few journaling cards for the background, adhered my collage of photos that I created using PicMonkey and added a few embellishments here and there.
 


 
Pretty Little Studio Blooming Hearts Journaling Cards/Love You Everyday, Our Story, Vellum Tape/Adore, Stickers/Words from the Heart, Cut-Aparts/Lovely Circles, With You Word Flags, Die Cuts/Picture Perfect, Soul Mates, Flair/Just Saying, Wonderland Stickers/Snow Cream Vellum
 
Thank you for visiting today!

No comments: