March 7, 2017

Happy Birthday!!

Hello everyone! I just love the fun stickers from the March add-ons. I am so glad I bought them. They really help stretched this month's kit. I felt this month's kit was perfect for scrapbooking a photo from Edward's birthday party since it included banners, flags and the word "happy" in the embellishments and add-ons. He was so happy his daddy could take a little big of time off from work to be at the party. His face is priceless in this photo. I just love it.



Before I started putting this layout together, I already had an idea as to what I wanted to do. I wanted to use the washi tape strips at the bottom of the layout for a fun design. I used scraps of patterned paper to create a fun frame for the photo. Once the photo was adhered to the layout, I added the stickers. I used a fine-tip pen to hand-write birthday to the flag sticker. Initially, the sticker banner did not include the "congratulations", I had cut the congratulations from a sticker to add to the banner.


Since I ran out of washi strips, I added the "ADVENTURE" banner sticker at the end to fill in the space so there wouldn't be a gap in space. I used foam squares to pop the stickers up from the layout a bit.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!
-Nicole

No comments: