March 13, 2017

Hooray

Happy Monday friends! I have a fun layout to share with you today, using Heather's Summer Vibes collection. I must say, I am officially out of this collection. I've used most of my stash so I'll need to buy some more because this is one of my favorite collections by Pretty Little Studio.



For this layout, I decided to use journaling cards for my background. I used Just Nick Studio's Doodle Daisy Background digital cut file for the bottom of the layout. I love using sketch pens on my layout. It's so easy to do and totally fun!

 
I used the cut-apart tags for my journaling. And to help pull the layout together, I used the flower die cut with a few buttons from Jillibean Soup. Since the buttons were initially a brown color, I used chalk ink to change the color!
 
 
I added the yellow Rub-on from my stash to the journaling card to make it pop. LOVE how it looks. You can hardly tell it's a rub-on.
 
 
 
Pretty Little Studio Summer Vibes Journaling Cards/Sandy 3x4, Let's Go Outside, Vellum Tape/Festival, Cut-Aparts/Summer Labels, Wood Flags/Cut-Aparts/Summer Days, Die Cut/Fuchsia, Here Comes the Sun/Stickers/Think Positive, Wonderland/Stickers/Snow Cream, Other: Patterned paper: Studio Calico, Transparency Word: Pinkfresh Studio, Buttons: Jillibean Soup, Ru-ons: American Crafts
 
Thanks so much for visiting today!

No comments: