March 20, 2017

Let's Go

Happy Monday scrappers! Nicole here with a fun summer layout... I don't know about you, but it's been a crazy winter in Maryland! Last month, when I created this layout, it was in the 60's all weekend. On the 20th of February! Naturally, I was in the mood to scrap a summer layout. LOL.

I used three different cut files from Just Nick's Studio and Simple Stories' You  are here collection for this layout (Arrows 3, Summer Words, Sunny Days). I also used some of my Altenew stamps to create a fun geometric flower and a smaller flower to add to the "relax" die cut circle.



Here are a few closer photos of my layout. I love all the layering on this layout! 




Products Used: Patterned Paper, Stickers: Chipboard Frame: Enamel Dots, Clear Stickers: Die-cuts: Simple Stories, Stamps: Altenew, Digital Cutfiles: Just Nick Studio (Arrow 3, Summer Words, Sunny Days).
Thank you for visiting today!
 Nicole

No comments: