March 10, 2017

Love You Everyday

Happy Friday friends! Today, I am sharing a layout using Pretty Little Studio's new "Blooming Hearts" collection by Zinia Amoiridou. When I first saw this collection, I was immediately drawn to the teal and yellow. These colors together, make me happy! And the collection, well, it makes me happy and excited to be scrapbooking beautiful projects with it.


For this layout, I decided to scrapbook my guys. I cut the "love you everyday" sentiment from one of the journaling cards and adhered it to the photo using a few foam squares. I matted the back of the photo using a few more journaling cards. I really love the vintage floral sticker and card! BEAUTIFUL design.



Pretty Little Studio's Blooming Hearts: Paper/Falling For You, Journaling/Love You Everyday, Journaling/Our Story, Cut-Aparts/Lovely Circles, Die-Cuts/Soul Mates, Stickers/Heart You, Stickers/Soul Mates, Vellum Tape/Adore
Thanks for visiting today. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
-Nicole

No comments: