March 11, 2017

Surprise

Hello everyone. I have a simple layout to share with you today using Clique Kit's March kit. Every morning, Edward shares the milk from his cereal with his kitty, Jessica. This really surprises me since he gets grossed out at the thought of letting someone eat or drink after him, but yet, he will let Jessica lick the milk off of his spoon. LOL


I felt that the "Bestie" flair was perfect for this layout. I especially, love the color.


I layered a few banner stickers at the top-right side of the photo and added the "hello" puffy sticker and star sticker to help pull the layout together. And at the last minute, I decided to tuck the "Remember this" ticket behind the photo. I am so glad I purchased the stickers from the add-ons this month. I love stickers because they really do help you stretch a kit.


Thank you for stopping by today!
-Nicole

No comments: