March 2, 2017

Tough

Hi scrappy friends. Today, I decided to play with the Woodland collection. This is one of my favorite collections. I love the colors in this collection and the embellishments. I decided to include a lot of journaling on my layout. Normally, I like to write my journaling, but there was just too much that I wanted to write, so I typed my journaling on the computer and printed it out on white cardstock paper. Some might read my jounaling and think it's a bit personal, but it's very REAL and I want to encourage scrappers to scrapbook the good and the bad...



I used a good amount of stamping on this layout. I decided to use stamps for my title and sub-title on this layout. I really love how the stamp work pulls this layout together.





Pretty Little Studio Woodland: Papers 8x8, Journaling/Wild Rose 3x4, Frames/Pinecone, Stickers/Wanderlust Words, Stickers/Monarch Butterfly, Flair/Chipmunk, Vellum Tape/Petals, Tabs/Rose Bush. Other: Stamps: Ali Edwards

Thank you for visiting today! The next time you are in need for embellishments for your title, consider using stamps!

No comments: