April 4, 2017

Eat


Hello friends. After being sick for almost a week with the flu and Strep throat, I am finally feeling alive again... what a rough week it was. I've been itching to use Ali Edward's story kit, Eat for a layout. This past fall, while Edward and I were having pizza for lunch, I gave him my phone and asked him to take a photo of me with my pizza (I mean, ours...). He did a great job! Takes after his mommy. So proud.

We love pizza in my house. I am pretty sure we could eat it every night if we could, but MOD pizza isn't cheap and mommy can't afford that. And, making it at home is NOT the same. Right? You pizza lovers know exactly what I mean. Frozen pizzas simply does not cut it.

 
I had Amy Tangerine's On A Whim 6x6 paper pad full of pretty papers in my stash and since the paper pack had a patterned paper with pizza, I thought it would be perfect on this layout! I love how the acrylic "eat" embellishment looks on this layout.
 
 
And the wood veneer fork! I decided to use red ink to change the color of the fork to make it pop blend better with the layout. Oh, and because I didn't quite have enough pizzas on this layout, I added the adorable rubber pizza embellishment to my journaling card! :)


And now, I am ready for some pizza. I am hungry after creating this fun layout. HAHA. Thanks Ali Edwards for creating the best story kits. I enjoy receiving them each month and challenging myself to share at least one story each month using this fabulous kits.

Thank you for visiting today!

-Nicole

No comments: