April 10, 2017

Happy

Happy Monday friends! Today, I am sharing a layout I created using the Marigold Collection. I wanted to create a layout with softer colors and felt that this collection would be perfect. I love the softer color pallet of this collection. It looks so serene. For the base of my layout, I added a few pieces of patterned paper and a few journaling cards. I love journaling cards; In fact, I can't get enough of them.



I used the jounaling carnations bookmark tags to journal on. I trimmed the white space around the tag using scissors.



I stamped "You are my fave" on to the tab and tucked it behind the top-right side of the photo. It's a little crooked, but that's OK. The metallic star journaling cards are from the "Here comes the sun" collection.



Pretty Little Studio Marigold Papers/ Blazing Star 8x8, Begonia 8x8, Journaling Carnations Bookmark Tags, Tabs/Catmint, Stickers/Watercolor Summer Words, Journaling/Hollyhock 3x4 cards, Flair/Day Lily Buttons, Here Comes the Sun Journaling Cards/High 5, Woodland Stickers/Monarch Butterfly,

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: