April 3, 2017

Hello Friends

Happy Monday friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created using the "Let's Go Travel" and "Summer Vibes" collection. I had a few scraps of this collection on my desk and rather than recycle them, I decided to use them for my layout! I do not like throwing pretty paper away. LOL


I used a light blue marker from Altenew to color the little hearts at the top of the layout. Rather than color in all of the hearts, I decided to select a few random hearts to make the layout pop. It makes you look, doesn't it? I love it.


Here are a few other close-ups:



Pretty Little Studio Let's Go Travel Paper/Charlotte, Venice, Summer Vibes/Love Summer, Let's Go Travel Tabs/Tahiti, Stickers/Geo Tags, Shipping Tags/Cheyenne, Number Tags/Norway, Die Cuts/Arrow Alaska, Cut-Aparts/ New York Notes, Here+There Die Cuts/Bonjour Words, Other: Circle Cutting System: Creative Memories, Thickers/American Crafts

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: