April 27, 2017

Jamie's Bridal Shower

Hi scrappers. How about I share a mini album with you today?! It's been awhile since I made one and I've been itching to make a small mini album for my sister Jamie, using photos from her bridal shower back in February. The "With All My Heart" collection is perfect for scrapping bridal showers and weddings! You'll be seeing more layouts by me using this collection in May after Jamie's wedding! :)
This mini album is super easy to make. I started out by cutting several pieces of patterned paper down to 4x6 and adhering 4x6 photos to the back of the papers.



I used several die cuts, cut-aparts and tags to decorate the inside of my album. And a few flairs. The die cuts in this collection are sooooo pretty!




See, you can never have too many die cuts. They look so good layered together in a nice big cluster.


I really love the "You & Me" paper. Isn't it pretty. Love that aqua! I added several tiny sticker words throughout the album on the photos to help tell my story.






Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart Papers/ Happy Heart, Sweetheart, The Best Thing, You & Me, Always/Gray, Frames/Flutter, Die Cuts/Makes Me Smile, Lovebirds Words, Floral Bouquet, Forever, My Heart, Cut Aparts/ My Heart Flags, Labels/Loving You, Adore You Word Flags, Stickers/Love Story Words, Love You, Tags/Sweetheart, Flair/Happy Heart

Thanks for visiting today!

Nicole

No comments: