April 24, 2017

Love

Happy Monday friends. I picked up the little man, fed him dinner, fed the animals, showered and managed to scrapbook a layout to unwind. I just needed an hour to scrap. I haven't really felt like scrapping for weeks and today, I finally got the urge to just scrap a layout doing whatever I wanted.
I pulled out Altenew's Reflection Kit and got to work. I love the gorgeous patterns in this collection! Seriously, they are beautiful. I am not big on flowers, but I love this floral paper...

 
I love the transparency embellishments and chipboard. Gorgeous stuff. I used the "meet up and love this" stamps from the Reflection mini stamps. Once I had the embellishments in place, I splashed some black mist on to the layout.
 

We had such a fun time on this particular night... :) What more can we ask for? The bar had alcoholic slushies. YUM. LOL

 
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: