May 4, 2017

Beautiful Day

Hi everybody. Today, I am sharing another layout I created using Pretty Little Studio's lovely "Blooming Hearts" collection. I love the pretty colors in this collection. I especially like the patterns on the journaling cards and the cut-aparts!



I used the die cut frames to help frame my photo then added some flowers in the corners. The banner is a cut-apart!


I added the "You are awesome and xoxo" die cuts in the circles to help them blend in with the patterns. I used a foam square to make the yellow sentiment pop.


Pretty Little Studio Blooming Hearts: Journaling/ We Belong Together, Love You Everyday, Stickers/Words from the Heart, Vellum Tape/Adore, Die-Cuts/Picture Perfect, I Heart You, Cut-Aparts/Lovely Circles, With You/Word Flags, Mark This/Flags

Thanks for visiting today!

-Nicole

No comments: