May 31, 2017

Happy Moments


Hello scrappers. I've been anxiously waiting to share this layout with you.  When I started creating this layout, I had no idea what I was going to do. The one thing I was sure of, is that I wanted to use lots of patterned paper. The papers in this months' kit are so pretty. Wouldn't you agree. It's hard not to use them all. LOL I even cut the branding strips from the papers and used them as a fun border for my layout on the left-side of the layout.



I've had an acrylic frame in my stash for some time now and after watching Finnabair share the new Metallique Paints, I was inspired to use some of the Metallique paints from my stash. I painted the frame using the Deep Waters and Blue-Gold paints. SOOOOO Pretty! I love how vibrant these paints are.


I fussy cut the flowers from the floral paper and added buttons and jewels from my stash to the center of the flowers to add more texture to the flowers. I used foam squares to adhere them to the layout.


Here is a closer look at the branding strips used on this layout.


I fussy cut the butterfly from one of the patterned papers to use as a die cut for the bottom right-side of my layout.


Thank you for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: