May 6, 2017

Happy NSD!

Hello scrappy friends. Happy National Scrapbooking Day. Today, I didn't get a whole lot of scrapping done, however, I did join one of Jillibean Soup's challenges to use a big title on a layout. I used the Cold Avocado Soup collection. I love the blues and yellows in this collection. The photo came up in my FaceBook pop up from six years ago and I love the photo so much that I decided to scrap it today! Wow, time flew by... Edward is now 7 years old. Hard to believe!!

 
 
I am hoping to participate in Jillibean Soup's sketch challenge. What a fabulous sketch that Summer created for them! I need to try this sketch out because I am inspired. Check back later, I'll add the layout to this post once completed.
 
 
 
For this layout, I decided to use Jillibean Soup's Hardy Hodgepodge collection. This collection has the prettiest colors!


 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 


No comments: