June 20, 2017

Adore

 
Pinterest Inspiration
 
 
Good morning scrappers. I have a pretty simple layout to share with you today. This image from Pinterest inspired me to scrap a large photo! I've held on to Jamie's wedding invitation because I wanted to create a layout with it and this layout was the perfect opportunity! I printed the photo on a letter size cardstock then trimmed it down to the same size as the invitation.
 
 
Since I didn't want to overwhelm the layout with too many embellishments, I decided to create a cluster at the bottom right-side of the photo using a few cut-aparts, sticker words and die cuts.
 

 
I added two cut-apart banners at the top of the photo to help pull it together.
 
The next time you scrap, try using a larger photo with a few die cuts and cut-aparts from your stash. These embellishments go a long way!
 
Pretty Little Studio With All My Heart: Cut-Aparts/ My Heart/Flags, Labels/Loving You, Adore You Word Flags, Die-Cuts/Lovebird Words, Makes Me Smile, Floral Bouquet, Stickers/Happy Hearts, Love Story Words        

No comments: