June 27, 2017

Favorite

Hello everybody! I am sharing my very first layout using the July Clique Kit. I love the pretty papers and embellishments in this kit. And I really like the Pretty Little Studio paper, flair and transparency. Fun kit! The colors make me so happy.



I tried to keep this layout simple by adding some yellow and blue Shimmerz mists in the background. I added a 1/4" border around the edge of the white cardstock using a ruler and a black pen. And because I couldn't get enough of the pretty transparency, I cut the "always" image out using scissors and added a puffy sticker on top of the transparency and adhered it to the bottom of the layout.



I cut the flowers from the Pretty Little Studio cut-apart paper and used a foam square to make the middle of the flower pop off the page. The leaves are actually Altenew stamps!

 

I used the transparency to cover one of the die cut tags above the photos. And I tucked strips of paper "branding strips" slightly behind the photos.




 
We hope you love this month's kit as much as we do! Thanks for visiting today.
-Nicole

No comments: