June 15, 2017

Fur-ever

Good morning scrappers! Have you checked out Creative Memories online store lately? I stopped by their website a few weeks ago to stock up on tape runner refills and foam squares. While I was at it, I decided to look at their paper packs to see what they had and immediately fell in love with the color palette for the Fur-Buddies Paper Pack.

It's been awhile since I spotted a cat collection that I like! Of course I bought it and I've already scrapped my fur-babies, Jessica and Toby using this fun paper. They have stickers to go with the papers too!
I used the kitty paper as a border for the base of my layout. Then I cut a triangle using the grid paper design and adhered it to white cardstock. I used a ruler to draw a 1/4" border around the layout using a black pen.
 

 
The stickers are really cute. I love layering the stickers together. At first, I wasn't sure where to place the cute kitty, but I knew I wanted to add him to the layout so I settled for adding him on top of the house. :)


I used a black pen and ruler to draw lines below the photo so I could hand write my journaling. There's something to be said about using your own handwriting, then typed journaling on a layout... I prefer writing my own, however, If I have a lot to write, I'll type it.


Thanks so much for visiting today! Don't forget to stop by Creative Memories' online store to take a look at what's new! I am tempted to buy a few more paper packs and stickers...

-Nicole

No comments: