June 30, 2017

Grade 1 Memories

Happy Monday friends! Today, I am sharing my first layout using the July Clique Kit. I love this month's kit. It's been awhile since I scrapbooked a layout using products from Elle's Studio. I really like the patterns and die cuts!


A few weeks ago, just few days before the last day of school, I went through Edward's book bag. While I was going through his bag, pulling out his recess bag of toys and such, I came across this little booklet he made at school. It was titled, "My End of year Memory Book." I get excited when I see these little booklets because I get to read what he writes without having to ask him what he learned that day etc.


I don't know why, but I can never decide where to place my enamel dots! They never look right. Ever. Is it just me or does this happen to you too?!


I used one of the die cut tags as a template for my journaling tag. After I printed my journaling on white cardstock, I covered the typed journaling with a tag and cut around it. Then I did the same with the transparency sheet and layered it on top of the journaling tag with a sticker heart. I really like how it turned out.


Normally, I use the sentiments from my die cut packs for the title, however, for this layout, I wanted to mix it up a bit so I used two different alphas for the title.


 
Thanks so much for visiting today!
-Nicole

No comments: